It’s late afternoon on Day 2 of the MasterFast. Things are going surprisingly well. For example, I’m not starving. And my cognitive abilities are still intact.
A few learnings from yesterday.
- I drank too much juice. I was out with a friend and suddenly I had to go home…immediately (if you know what I mean).
- I drank juice too late into the evening. This just meant it was midnight and I still had to pee which is just annoying.
- Adjustment made: 1 L of juice per day. Not 1.5 L.
- I didn’t sleep. This could, however, be unrelated to the MasterFast.
- Weighing myself at the same time yesterday and today, I seem to have lost 5lbs. Weight loss is not a goal for me. I suspect daily weight loss will quickly decrease and level out. Stay tuned.
- Eating and food are largely mental constructs. I kinda knew this already but it’s helpful to be aware as Day 3 starts to appear on the horizon. Cooking dinner for a friend last night actually satisfied my cravings.
So my journey continues and I will keep you informed as appropriate!